Senior Leadership Coach
Senior Leadership Coach
Hastings, East Sussex
Jeremy Oughton MBA, PgDip, CertEd, AgilePM, FinstIL, GCGLI
An accomplished, highly experienced leader with a successful background in achieving sustainable business growth across a range of industry sectors. A wealth of expertise in determining strategic parameters and developing key business processes to continually deliver more cost effective and efficient practices.
Senior educational business professional with substantial national and international experience and a broad range of senior management skills. Significant experience in developing commercial business as well as developing key business processes leading to more efficient and cost-effective practices.
14 Years British Army Royal Logistics Corps, Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers experience with overseas operational tours, within the security sector and HM Prison Services.
Combined Portfolio of Expertise:
- Portfolio Development. Responsible for the development of a cohesive plan to present the full range of services to external customers. Instigated major projects to build a product portfolio of services and training solutions. Identifying external training partners and, over time, created a portfolio of over 200 programmes and training solutions.
- Business Development. Establishment of a clear and structured product offering, focussing on business development. Including requests for proposals and the management of complex bids and actively canvassing for new business from both the government and private sectors.
- Marketing. Creating a brand and developing a clear corporate image for the commercial education products and service, including on-line resources to meet local market needs including courses on business management, employment and customer services.
- Apprenticeship. Development of apprenticeship delivery programme and course development for Leadership and Management trailblazer projects, training of EPA’s to support the delivery of quality assessments.
- Leadership & Management Development. Extensive expertise gained within business and education in designing and delivering learning and development programmes for corporate businesses, Further Education & Higher Education sectors.
- Multi-disciplined executive experience
- International, national and multi-cultural experience
- Strategic change management
- Crafting, developing and implementing a vision
- Developing and building long term relationships
- Motivational leadership skills inspiring others
- Responsibility and accountability for budgets and Financial strategy
- Process improvement establishing goals and objectives
- Developing and presenting effective solutions.
- Business startup solutions.
- Total quality management
Mature skills, directing and determining strategic parameters and achieving sustainable quality improvement and business growth in commercial, higher education, vocational and training sectors.
Significant senior operational, organisational, change management and business improvement experience, guiding multi-disciplinary teams, and developing key business processes and policies leading to more efficient and effective working practices and business growth. Combined with inspirational leadership skills in creating positive and motivational working environments, where groups and individuals are empowered, and can excel and work together to achieve clearly goals
Master of Business Administration (MBA) – University of Derby
Msc in Information Systems (Pg Dip) - University of Portsmouth
Certificate in Education (Cert Ed) - University of Portsmouth
Higher National Diploma Hospitality & Tourism Management (HND) -Llandrillo College
Certified Agile Practitioner (AgilePM)
Certificate in Counselling Skills
Royal Society of Health Diploma in Health & Safety Management
NVQ Level 3 User Information Technology
European Computer Driving Licence
OCR Internet Technologies Certificate
City & Guilds 730 Teaching Certificate
TDLB Units D32/D33 Assessors Award
TDLB Unit D34 Internal Verifiers Award
TDLB Unit D36 APL Advisors Award
Craft Trainers Award
Group Trainers Award
Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate
British Institute of Inn Keeping Accredited Trainer
City & Guilds 706/1 & 706/2 Cookery for the Catering Industry
ISO Auditor Training
TAQA 6317 Training
STA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work Instructor
Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management
Associate of the Charted Management Institute (ACMI)
Graduate of City & Guilds Institute (GCGI)
Member of Institute of Learning (MIfL)
Member of British Council Steering Group Promoting Vocation Education, Abu Dhabi
International Network of Sector Skills Organisations (INSSO) Consultant Partner Network 2012 – Present
Department of Education Skills Teachers Number 59/0097
Other Experience Profile:
Edexcel BTEC External Verifier/Examiner 2002 – Present
ILM External Verifier (International) 2008 – Present
City & Guilds Apprenticeship End Point Assessor 2016 – Present
ABC Awards External Moderator 2007 – 2008
Ofsted) Nominee Inspector 2003 – 2005
Qualified EPA Assessor (CMI/TQUK)
Area Of Expertise
Director specialising in Leadership Coaching
08:00 to 16:00
FaceTime, Google Meet/Hangouts, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Skype, Telephone Call
£75.00 per hour
Share On Social: