High Performance Leadership Coach
High Performance Leadership Coach
Sam runs The Philosophical Coach, a coaching practice which transforms the realms of leadership, performance and communication.
The Philosophical Coach is the development of 12 years dedicated to the question of what it is to be human. Sam Kukathas, the founder of The Philosophical Coach spent 17 years studying, researching and teaching philosophy at many of the most prestigious universities in the world, including the Australian National University, King’s College London, London School of Economics, and the University of Oxford. Sam is known for his relentless pursuit of further mastering what it looks like to live a life free from constraint. He takes this on in any area of life, where constraint shows up.
Sam has spent the last four years dedicated to transformative learning, where he honed his craft as a coach through training with the Apple of the professional and personal development industry. This has included completing the most rigorous, challenging, and transformative leadership programs worldwide. Since then he has gone on to work with the most ground-breaking coaches, leaders, and experts in the human condition of the last 50 years.
Sam produces a weekly podcast This Human Life with The Philosophical coach which has been compared to Jay Shetty and other renowned thought leaders for its value.
It is the power of Sam’s listening that makes him so widely regarded as a coach. There is nothing in the world which he values more than transforming people’s lives. It is a privilege he will never tire of nor ever take for granted.
Sam has trained with the world's leading personal and professional development enterprise from Landmark Worldwide from 2017-2020.
This included the following work in leadership:
- Self Expression and Leadership Program: A 3 month leadership program which alters what is possible in leadership and self-expression.
- Communication Access to Power: A weekend course which transforms how you relate to communication in the world.
- Introduction Leaders Program: A 7- month transformative leadership program designed for you to be able to make a difference to anyone with what they are dealing with and what they really care about.
- He has taken the ground-breaking Being a Master of Life course led by Werner Erhard and Joe DiMaggio.
- Sam completed working as a high performance consultant, in a confidential capacity, for a thought leader who has impacted tens of millions of lives in July 2021. Here he took his expertise in performance, communication and leadership to an elite level, and with it his expertise in coaching.
- He currently works with Professor Jeri Echeverria to deliver integral research to the Being a Leader: The Effective Exercise of Leadership course. The promise of this course is: “You will leave this course being a leader and exercising leadership effectively as your natural self-expression.”
He has been coaching leaders since 2019 producing breakthrough results in a range of different fields.
- Helped people see themselves as leaders
- Taught leaders how to own their story
- Helped leaders overcome burn out and failure and create a life they love.
- Helped build remarkable teams.
- Helped high achievers transform their relationship to writing and work
- Helped people unleash their creativity.
𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟:
- Helped empower people with their mental health.
- Helped free people from anxiety
- Helped people rediscover lost confidence and motivation.
- Helped a client overcome an eating disorder
- Saved a marriage
- Helped people through the pain of divorce, and move past questioning whether to continue in life.
- Helped people commit, accept and love themselves, so that they can commit to, accept and love others.
What Catching a Cake Has to Do With High Performance
What if you were already a leader, a high performer, and you just couldn’t see it? Has something ever happened which you KNOW is silly but yet it sits in the b
Why the Ability to say 'No' is Essential to Your Growth
If you are in a company, which is only made up of yes people, then you're never in a position to see what's not working, because people just keep saying yes to
Area Of Expertise
High Performance Leadership and Communication Coach
Share On Social: