Executive Career Coach
Executive Career Coach
Tiffany Franklin has dedicated her career to helping people conceptualize and implement strategies for an effective and efficient job search. Since 1998, she has worked at three university career centers (UPenn, Vanderbilt, Drexel) and spent time as a recruiter for an international creative staffing firm.
In 2011, she launched a side executive career consulting practice and has advised over 1,000 global clients across industries with a significant portion working for Fortune 500 employers.
Her specialties include career exploration, job search strategy (identifying opportunities, resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles, bios, mock interviews, evaluating and negotiating offers), as well as leadership development. Vanderbilt University named Tiffany one of their career coaches for alumni in 2014 and she has led several webinars on all aspects of the job search.
Last year, Tiffany transitioned her side business, TJF Career Coaching LLC, into her full-time job and she launched her podcast, Job Search Strategies with Tiffany Franklin in June 2021.
Tiffany earned a Bachelor of Arts with honors in Psychology from Vanderbilt University and a Master of Science in Education (Psychological Services) from the University of Pennsylvania.
• Helped over 1,000 clients from all industries (engineering, tech, consulting, finance, data analytics, private equity, investment banking, law, healthcare, media, communications, arts, entertainment, telecommunications, education, non-profits, startups, government, etc.) with their job searches including resume overhauls.
• Critiqued thousands of resumes for students and executive clients.
• Associate Director of Career Services at an Ivy League university (University of Pennsylvania) from 2014 – 2020 specializing in helping engineering students (undergraduate and master’s level).
• Served as recruiter for a large creative staffing firm and spent my days evaluating resumes, reviewing portfolios, interviewing candidates, and submitting the strongest applicants to hiring managers of top technology companies in Silicon Valley, New York, Philadelphia, Austin, and Atlanta.
• Graduated from Vanderbilt University with Bachelor of Arts with honors in Psychology and earned Master of Science in Education (Psychological Services/Counseling) from the University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education (GSE).
• Served as designated career coach for Vanderbilt Alumni since 2014.
• Delivered over 100 presentations and career workshops to groups of students, in addition to coordinating panels with alumni speakers across industries.
• Assistant Director and Employer Relations Manager at Vanderbilt University Career Center from 2006 – 2013.
• Launched career as Co-operative Education Coordinator and Assistant Director of Drexel University’s Career Management Center from 1998 – 2001.
• Spent time as a child victim advocate in early 2000s, so understand the dynamics of a career change.
Area Of Expertise
Weekdays, Evenings, Weekends
Telephone Call, Zoom
Share On Social: